PVCU windows are a popular choice in domestic new build or refurbishment projects. They are energy efficient, low maintenance and good looking, all essential benefits for today’s homeowner. However, ALUMINIUM is proving very popular for domestic architectural projects. Their slim sightlines and appealing profile lines are very attractive to style-driven buyers.
Whether you need PVCU or ALUMINIUM windows and doors, ProGlaze has the answer. Both ranges are manufactured in our Leicester factory for guaranteed quality.
To find out more about our domestic windows and doors, please contact us for a no obligation discussion with one of our technical and design experts.
- Styles include fixed light, top/side hung casements, tilt/turn, pivot, parallel opening, inward/outward opening, reversible hopper
- Security options include cockspur, multipoint espagnolette, shoot bolt, folding opening and teleflex operations
- Outer frame depths 47mm – 116mm
- Standard RAL paint finish, stipple, wood structure or anodised aluminium finishes
- White or woodgrain foiled PVCU finishes
- All systems are fully weather tested to BS 6375 and conform to thermal transmittance legislation
Find out more
- Contact us to discuss your requirements